The purpose of this policy is to explain how AH Industries gathers, protects, and processes personal information from external parties.
All personal information registered by AH Industries regarding you as a client or business partner and personal information share with AH Industries by AH Industries’ business partners.
Personal Information means information of any kind given that can be used to identify you or relate to you – e.g. (but not limited to) your first and last name, position, address, e-mail, phone number or other contact information and information concerning your requests.
AH Industries works with the following guidelines for the processing and use of personal information from external parties.
1. Gathering and use of Personal Information
AH Industries needs personal information about their business partners in order to be able to do business. AH Industries only gathers personal information for administrative- and marketing purposes and only personal information given by our business partner to us.
On our clients and suppliers AH Industries registers contact data (name, address, e-mail, phone number) abd the individual person’s position in the company. Contact information can appear on orders (sales orders as well as purchase orders), invoices, minutes of meetings with clients and NCR/claims handling.
AH Industries also gathers personal information when you are registered at AH Industries, e.g. demand marketing material/request information about our capabilities.
AH Industries automatically receives and registers information in AH Industries’s server log from your browser, e.g. cookies.
2. Sharing of Personal Information and publication
AH Industries will not share or sell Personal Information to any third party. AH Industries will however share your Personal Information with other companies or persons in the following cases:’
• AH Industries has your consent;
• AH Industries needs to share the information in order to be able to deliver the product or the service you have asked for;
• AH Industries is reacting to subpoena or other legal actions;
• AH Industries finds out that your actions when using AH Industries’ products or services are in violation with the rules for use of and/or AH Industries’ products or services;
• AH Industries is under legal obligation to share the information.
3. Ability to change or delete Personal Information
Your personal information will not be deleted or changed until you either demand AH Industries in writing to do so, or if AH Industries estimates that AH Industries no longer needs the information or need changed information.
If you at an earlier time wish to have your personal information deleted or changed, you must contact AH Industries in writing regarding this.
4. Access to Personal Information
You can at any time demand AH Industries to inform you of the specific information, AH Industries has registered concerning you.
5. Changes in the Policy for protection of Personal Information
AH Industries can revise this policy at any time. Changes will be publicized on website and will apply from the time of publicity. Changes will also apply to personal information received before the changes.
6. Questions and proposals
If you have any questions or proposals to AH Industries regarding Personal Information please contact us one of the following ways:
• By phone +45 75 57 70 00
• By mail: moc.s1539675633eirts1539675633udnI-1539675633HA@of1539675633ni1539675633 please write “Att. Compliance Responsible” as the subject.
The senior management team is overall responsible for training and implementation, including compliance between daily operations and this policy.
EU’s General Data Protection Requirement