For our office in Vejle, we are looking for a dedicated Technical Designer for design, layout and modelling of steel structures in 2D and 3D CAD systems
You will be able to apply your skills throughout the product development, from first conceptual idea to equipment in operation
Main role and responsibility
• Design, layout and modelling of steel structures in 3D
• 2D drawing for manufacturing, according to GPS and with CTQ
• Bill of material for use in Navision
• Create product specific documentation, risk assessment, story board, data sheets, instructions
We are currently developing a wide range of lifting, handling and transportation equipment, as example the lifting equipment for the largest blade in the world, a structure measuring more than 15 meter in length and 8 meter in height.
Basic Qualifications / Education
• Technical Designer, Technical Assistant or Mechanical Engineer
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with CAD (Solidworks)
• Demonstrated experience with 3D and modelling of steel structures
• Demonstrated experience with maturing a development product into manufacturing
• Hands-on project experience with complex mechanical systems
• Demonstrated understanding of failure modes of complex mechanical systems
• Experience with the design and production of mechanical structures
• Experience with norms and standards for lifting equipment and steel structures, example DS/EN13155, EUROCODE
• Self-motivated with strong organizational and written & oral communication skills
• Must be able to work well in an integrated team including daily interactions with technicians, engineers, and managers
• Full professional proficiencies in English and Danish
You should expect between 10-20 traveling days per year
Work location: Hjulmagervej 8B, 7100 Vejle
Please send your application as well as your CV to Engineering Manager Jesper Cort Jensen at moc.s1503262665eirts1503262665udni-1503262665ha@ej1503262665ej1503262665, as soon as possible.
For further information regarding this position can also be addressed directly +45 51 34 12 97, in week 30,31,32, Technical Manager, Claus Dahl Kristensen +45 21 13 90 74.
“You will be a part of a professional, young and dynamic team with focus on cost efficient solutions, Looking forward to read you application and CV” Jesper Cort Jensen -Engineering Manager.